The objective of this publication was to present the management approach of each member country in addition to the protective forest policy. Each country report covers following topics:
- Definition of protective forests
- Characteristics of each national framework
- Challenges in management under consideration of climate change
- Governance in protective forest issues
- Monitoring and planning systems for protective forests
The expert publication shows that in many cases different mountain regions face similar challenges. Those diverse approaches can be used to learn from each other.
The publication is available at this link for download. LINK